Membership is required
Under British Columbia law, film societies may only show films to members, and members must be 18 years of age or over. Annual memberships are $10 and are good until August 31, 2024.
Regular Screenings: $10. You must show your membership card at the door.
Members may buy advance tickets via credit card. (Instructions below.) We ask advance ticket holders to arrive least 10 minutes before the screening.
GIBSONS: Advance ticket sales are cut off at midnight the night before a screening. We sell a maximum of 100 advance tickets for the 146 seat theatre.
SECHELT: Advance ticket sales are cut off at 5 pm the day before a screening. We sell up to 200 advance tickets for the 274 seat theatre.
At the Door Tickets
The remaining tickets are sold at the door for CASH ONLY.
Refunds not Available
Please note that we are not set up to issue refunds. If you have bought an advance ticket and cannot attend a screening, please contact email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance and we may be able to switch your ticket to another screening, depending on availability.
How to Buy Tickets
- Sign in to our website using the Sign In button at the top of the right-hand column.
- At the top of the page click on Upcoming Films. Select the film you want.
- At the bottom of the film listing, click the button for Gibsons or Sechelt.
- Click the Buy Ticket button.
- Quantity: choose 1.
- Enter your credit card information and click Buy Ticket. (Sustaining Members do not pay. Just click Buy Ticket.)
- You should receive a confirmation email. If you don’t get the email, check your Junk/Spam/Bulk email folder.
To buy a second ticket for another member
To buy two tickets using the same device, you must SIGN OUT of the first person’s membership account (button at the top of the right hand column), and then log in as the second member.