Note: If this is your first time signing in since the summer of 2023, you’ll need to Request a Password first because we have switched to new membership and ticket purchase software. You can choose your own password once you’re signed in. Instructions for both are at the bottom of this page. (Note: The email with the password may end up in your Spam email folder.)
When do you Need to Sign In?
You need to sign in in order to do the following:
- renew your membership
- purchase a ticket for a film
- update membership information such as your address or email address
- cancel or change tickets (Sustaining Members only)
Requesting a New Password
If you need a new password, here’s how to request one:
- Click the small circle next to Request Password, above.
- Type in the email address associated with your account.
- Click the Request Password button.
- Check your email for a message which will contain a new automatically-generated password. This make take several minutes to arrive. Check your Junk/Spam/Bulk folder for the message if it isn’t in your inbox.
- You can then use the instructions below to sign in with the automatically-generated password and change it to something of your choice.
Changing Your Password
If you wish to change your password, here’s how to do that:
- Click the small circle next to Sign In, above.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- You’ll now see your contact information. Below it, you’ll see Password, and below that a Change link. Click Change.
- Type in your new password carefully.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the form and click the Save & Continue button.
- Sign out by clicking either the grey tab labelled Sign Out or the brown button that says Sign Out.
- Try signing back in with your new password to make sure it works.
- Make note of your new password somewhere.