Note: If this is your first time signing in since the summer of 2023, you’ll need to Request a Password first because we have switched to new software. You can choose your own password once you’re signed in.
When do you Need to Sign In?
- to renew your membership
- to purchase a ticket for a film
- to update membership information such as your address or email address
- to cancel or change tickets (Sustaining Members only)
Request a New Password
- Click the small circle next to Request Password, above.
- Type in the email address associated with your account.
- Click the Request Password button.
- Check your email for a message which will contain an automatically-generated password. This make take several minutes to arrive. Check your Junk/Spam/Bulk folder for the message if it isn’t in your inbox.
- You can then use the instructions below to sign in with the automatically-generated password and change it to something of your choice.
Change Your Password
- Click the small circle next to Sign In, above.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- You’ll now see your contact information. Below it, you’ll see Password, and below that a Change link. Click Change.
- Type in your new password carefully.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the form and click the Save & Continue button.
- Sign out by clicking either the grey tab labelled Sign Out or the brown button that says Sign Out.
- Try signing back in with your new password to make sure it works.
- Don’t forget to make note of your new password!